Glenn Beck’s Testimony on YouTube

by Rusty Lindquist on January 25, 2011 · 15 comments

I know this isn’t terribly new, but if you haven’t seen it yet, I think it’s well worth watching.  For a very public figure to open about his religion (especially the Mormon religion), takes courage.  I think if he can do it, if he can be willing to share his religion in spite of the career risks, etc.  than so can I.

Thanks Glenn.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpeolBTKIo]

Bookmark and Share

1 ama49 June 21, 2008 at 12:26 AM

Thanks for sharing this. It’s good to see again. We’re doing a ward missionary presentation on using new media for missionary work and this is a great example.

thanks!

2 totaltransformation June 21, 2008 at 7:10 AM

Wow, I thought he was Catholic.

3 jamessye June 21, 2008 at 2:18 PM

I’m glad he shared his personal religious point of view, but I think people put too much emphasis behind other people’s religious status. Some people use their religion as a badge of honor and others use it as a Scarlet Letter against somebody they don’t agree with.

4 ldspad June 22, 2008 at 12:28 AM

What an awesome testimony from Glenn Beck. Thanks for posting!

5 Uren May 19, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Off topic but it appears we are now reaipng our support of an Egyptian dictator for nearly 30 years, giving Mubarak billions of our taxpayer money every year as a trade off for Egypt leaving Israel alone and not interfering to help out the people in Gaza. The USA has a long history of supporting right-wing dictators who serve our (include Israel) purposes .screw democracy for the masses. I was in Cairo during the elections at the end of November where Mubarak WON AGAIN in a landslide. The few Egyptians I talked to didn’t bother to vote as they said the results were always rigged anyway, so voting was futile. The problem is that the anger has been heard and exploited by the Islamists who are growing stronger and stronger there. Cairo was the filthiest city of the 40 nations I have visited and was told there was no garbage pickup. There are some dumpster boxes placed every few blocks throughout the city but it is easier just to throw trash in the street rather than walk a few blocks with it. The many irrigation waterways (plus the Suez Canal) were often chocked with floating plastic and other trash. Cairo has 18 million, the majority of whom are under the age of 30 and most are under or unemployed. Half of Egypt lives under the world poverty level which is lower than the US poverty level.

6 jared June 22, 2008 at 6:26 AM

Great way to start the day. Thank you for posting this.

7 Kat July 30, 2008 at 9:58 AM

Glen Beck is great ! Check out his ned DVD Glen Beck Unelectable coming out September 16th..i saw a sneak preview its awesome !

8 John Godley August 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM

Glenn, Great testimony ! Your initial reactions to organized religion were the same as mine and your “hard living” sounds all too familiar. I was baptized on June 28th and I feel it’s the best thing I ever did. Thanks Again brother!

9 Steven Rinehart March 30, 2009 at 12:55 AM

Glen Beck is inspiring, in my opinion. I hope the backlash from bigots over his religious views doesn’t ever dissuade him from his convictions.

10 lora langford August 25, 2009 at 1:46 PM

We need more Glenn Becks’ in this United States of America.

11 shawn taylor December 10, 2009 at 9:52 AM

glenn beck is ruining america.

12 Joe Valenti December 30, 2009 at 11:40 PM

GB – what true inspiration! Can’t sum it up better than that:-)

13 Mitch March 25, 2010 at 1:44 PM

This is the worst theology ever. Period. Period.

14 shawn June 11, 2010 at 1:11 AM

inspiring. truly inspiring. Thanks for posting this.

15 Samuel White September 13, 2011 at 7:25 PM

This is just a religions experience, his testimony is void of the creator and author of Love (Jesus Christ) With out Him, there can be no true salvation. Salvation come though faith in Jesus Christ alone. I am very disappointed in this testimony. You just can’t talk about love with out Jesus.